What is Pretty Gossip?
pre·tty gos·sip 1. (n.) a pretty dose of gossip focused on beauty secrets, product reviews, style, and DIY tutorials to help women (and men) feel and look pretty, inside and out. | 2. (v.) to share, engage, and learn about all things that help you feel pretty, inside and out.
I’ve always had a passion for skin care, beauty products, and helping people. So naturally, I decided to blog about skin care and beauty products in hopes of helping people find answers. In addition to helping people find beauty answers, I also love to gossip and share about DIY projects, my everyday style, and my other obsessions… accessories, and shoes!
Let’s connect! I’m social
Facebook – Stay informed!
Twitter- Tweet me. Best way to gossip with me.
Instagram- Pics of my daily shenanigans + style + food + & special appearances by #KobeTheCuteMaltese
Pinterest- See what interests me and my collection of the best tutorials and images!
Bloglovin- Easiest way to follow Pretty Gossip and all your favorite blogs.
Pretty Gossip is a positive and caring place to gossip, share, and learn on all things that make us feel pretty… inside and out. So please play nice and be respectful to each other. No negative or ugly gossip allowed! Thank you for visiting and I hope you’ll join in on all the pretty gossip.
Disclosures + Policies
- I only give my honest opinions. Pretty Gossip is not here to please companies, affiliates or public relations. Product reviews are solely to help Pretty Gossip readers and fans. Sometimes, my opinions may change… if this happens, I’ll provide updates.
- You won’t see tons of pictures of me in the posts because it’s all about the product!
- I try to provide accurate photos. I may brighten photos to accurately portray the product, but will never Photoshop or alter the photos to ‘enhance’ results.
- I know you’re busy. I’ll try to keep my reviews short and sweet, usually with the use of bullet points.
- If it seems like there are more positive reviews, it’s because it’s more fun to share products that I like! But I promise to be mindful of sharing products that I didn’t like because I know these are helpful as well.
- Most of the products reviewed on Pretty Gossip are items I’ve purchased, but some products are provided as press samples. Rest assured that whether I’m reviewing press sample or not, the reviews are my honest opinion and my reviews are always honest (positive or negative). Please see “Press Samples” below for more details.
- Feel free to share the posts and information from Pretty Gossip on your blog or site. I just ask that credit is given where it’s due. I’ll do the same.
- Any copying, reproduction, republishing, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of any of the materials and photos is prohibited without mention and links back to Pretty Gossip. Or, please get express written permission.
Affiliate Links: After 6 months of blogging… I finally started using affiliate links in May of 2012. Here’s my promise to you.
- Content comes first! Affiliate links are only used when appropriate and available.
- I never write to just create a link… But since I always provide links anyways, why not earn a small commission from your purchase, right?!
- Not looking to retire anytime soon through affiliate commissions… just hoping to get some help to pay for my website fees and maybe purchase new products to review and share with you. So… if you do decide to purchase something referenced by Pretty Gossip, please use the provided link. I (and my wallet) thank and appreciate you!~
- Pretty Gossip accepts press samples if the products are relevant and of interest to Pretty Gossip readers and fans.
- Any samples submitted by companies/representatives are for consideration only, and are not guaranteed a review (positive or negative).
- All reviews posted will be my honest opinion and will not be pre-approved by the company.
- Comments are always welcomed. Feel free to agree or disagree, but please do so in a considerate and respective manner.
- Comments are moderated and Pretty Gossip reserves the right to delete any comments.
Last but not least…
- I am NOT a dermatologist or an expert… I’m just a girl who loves beauty, especially skincare, and wants to share and gossip about my personal opinions and experiences with you! I’ll do my best to describe what I did or didn’t like about a product so that you can decide if it’s something you want to try! Just because it didn’t work for me, doesn’t mean it won’t work for you!~
- The views expressed on this site are mine and mine alone. They do not reflect the views of my employer, or any organization with which I am affiliated.
Whether you have questions, suggestions, partnership ideas or just want to say hi… I want to hear from you, so don’t be shy! Email me at email@example.com