I feel like I’ve been playing hide and seek with these eye shadows… them hiding, me seeking. Finally got some to test out! I’ll keep this post short and sweet. Mostly pictures.
Here are my observations:
- SUPER pigmented. With the shimmery shades, you can apply sheer or build to an opaque finish.
- For sheer application, a brush works fine. For a heavier application, fingertips are easier to work with.
- You can use as a loose powder shadow, or as a creamy shadow when the powder has been pressed down with the disk.
- Super long lasting and will NOT crease. Impressed indeed.
I picked up these 3 shades (left to right) Each costs $9.95.
- Endless Pearl: Matte finish. Sheer finish. Great base.
- Perpetual Purple: Shimmery deep purple. Sheer to opaque finish. Very pigmented.
- Iced Latte: Shimmery gold/cream. Very pigmented and shimmery.
You can use the shadows as a creamy loose powder (as pictured above)… Or the shadows can be pressed down (with disk) to be used as a creamy solid. Do NOT throw the disks away. The shadows must be stored with these disks in the pots.
Here are the swatches. Applied with fingertips. Didn’t try to pack on color… these just apply like this. So much color!
These shadows are long lasting and do NOT crease. The consistency is so soft and creamy… it’s amazing that it can transform into a creamy powder then back to a creamy solid.
I think these are much more wearable than the Color Tattoos I reviewed a few days ago. The colors are more wearable (comes in 12 colors), and looks great on. The Color Tattoos wear almost like a stain/paint and can look a bit flat. These look like a regular shadow, but super pigmented and long lasting.
I totally recommend trying them out… If you can get your hands on them!!! I’m still searching for Eternal Sunshine.
Thanks for reading!